Looking after Office staff and volunteers is important. For their safety, there should be a checklist in place to ensure their office works for them.
Happy Office = Happy Staff.
1. Use of energy resources is minimised. Yes / No / NA
2. Recycling of used office supplies (i.e. paper, toner, cartridges etc). Yes / No / NA
3. Workspace has had an energy audit. Yes / No / NA
4. Email is used where possible.Yes / No / NA
5. Paper is reused for photocopying or printing drafts of reports etc.Yes / No / NA
6. Air conditioning is designed appropriately for building.Yes / No / NA
7. Lighting uses energy efficient bulbs.Yes / No / NA
8. Toilets have dual flushing facilities.Yes / No / NA
1. Workers, volunteers and others are inducted and records are kept.Yes / No / NA
2. Written procedures are provided to all workers, volunteers and others.Yes / No / NA
3. Written procedures are posted in visibly prominent positions.Yes / No / NA
4. People are aware of procedures and know who emergency wardens are.Yes / No / NA
5. Extinguishers are present.Yes / No / NA
6. Extinguishers are serviced every 6 months.Yes / No / NA
7. If available, electronic alarms can be heard throughout the building.Yes / No / NA
8. Escape routes are in good order.Yes / No / NA
9. Emergency signage is clearly visible.Yes / No / NA
1. Operations are assessed using the Manual Handling Tasks Checklist.Yes / No / NA
2. Often used items are in easy access between knee and shoulder.Yes / No / NA
3. Heavy items are stored at waist height.Yes / No / NA
4. Step ladders / stools are used to access items on high shelving.Yes / No / NA
5. Repetitive activities are minimised.Yes / No / NA
6. Regular rest breaks are taken.Yes / No / NA
7. Trolleys are available and used to transport items.Yes / No / NA
1. Equipment has current test tags.Yes / No / NA
2. Extension leads are used only for temporary power supply.Yes / No / NA
3. Power boards, not adaptors, are used.Yes / No / NA
4. Leads are kept clear of walkways.Yes / No / NA
5. Tags are used on faulty equipment.Yes / No / NA
Assisting you – with years of experience.
Saving you time – by helping you tick off that to do list.
Church administration office templates and forms covering Christian youth groups, kids ministry, adult ministry, baptisms, baby dedications, camps, creche, attendance forms, tithing forms, etc. can be downloaded directly from this website instantly https://sellfy.com/churchsupportaustralia
Templates can be edited and printed, even by professional printers.
If you want something totally different or are after a document that’s not in the shop, contact me and we’ll whip one up in no time.
Fees are very cheap, as my importance is on the Church using their money to reach their community,rather than spend it all on staffing and resources.