This file will be sent to you in .xls format (Excel). The shopping bag image covering the form will be deleted and you will be able to edit it, to customise to suit your Church. You can convert it to form if you prefer your stewards to mark it directly onto a tablet, otherwise print this form straight off and it will be ready to use.
For a more accurate count, have two stewards take attendance 3/4 of the way through the service.
Keep all your kids details together with this versatile form that you can adapt for your ministry.
Use PhotoShop to edit this flyer and add your Churches personal details and images to it. Then make it available to visitors and new members that come to your church.
Apps are everywhere and there is an app for everything…..well nearly.
If you don’t know what an APP is……you’re probably among the mature generation age, but you probably remember the time the TV came out into society and now realise how that tool has been a strong influence in society, especially with communication. This is the same with apps. They come on most smart phones, tablets and now onto computers. Churches have caught on with this social tool and have brought it into their community to make communication easier and causing a relationship that bring generations and positive input together, through technology.
If you are looking for a Church family to join, download their app to learn more about them, their beliefs, and their ministries.
Each app is different, but there is one app that I can highly recommend and is a popular choice – vinteract.com.au
For Church Members:-
This app allows you, as a Church member to :-
- Listen to and watch sermons
- View sermon notes, or write your own notes
- Pray for your Church families prayer requests and add your own
- Get the latest Church news – be in the know
- Receive announcements – depending on the Church, but you could receive these BEFORE the Church does
- Know upcoming events, so you don’t double book.
- Simple RSVP to events
- Connect with the Church with the easy contact information displayed
- Create a favourites list, so you can quickly access your picks quickly
- Share content to Facebook, Twitter, or via Email
- Read scripture – daily, together as a Church
- Map of the location of the Church.
- Find the times of the services.
For Church Pastors/Staff etc :-
This app allows you to share the following information, not only with your Church, but those who are looking for a Church or want to stay connected to your Church for one reason or another:-
- Share sermons through video and audio sources
- Post sermon notes
- Share instantly Church families prayer requests and receive requests from your audience
- Advertise the latest Church news
- Spread the word through announcements
- Quick reference to the upcoming events, so you don’t double book
- Be contactable and reachable as a Church with having available contact information, map and address of the location of the Church and display of times of the services
- Create a favourites list, so you can quickly access your picks quickly.
- Share content to Facebook, Twitter, or via Email.
- Read scripture – daily, together as a Church
So you cover Communication, Social Media, Feeding your People, Prayer Needs, Marketing etc and you can have 1 – ? people overseeing the app, ALL at an affordable price!
What more could you ask in an app!
Why not have FREE wifi available for your Church? Have a simple information sheet available for all to be able to connect and use the app. Get the youth involved and have them available to help assist the older generation to learn to connect to the wifi and use the tools on the Church app, after the service!
Great tool in communicating to your Church.
Free Photoshop templates below. If you need assistance, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Name tags are a great way to identify people in the Church.
Here’s some free name tags that you can use and edit through Photoshop.
Rise Up Resources have a selection of resources available to download in Photoshop format. See their collection here http://riseupresources.com/psd-files/
Welcoming visitors to your Church can leave a great impression.
Here’s some free tools that you can use and edit through Photoshop, from http://www.onechurchresource.com and riseupresources.com.
Photoshop is needed to edit these templates or contact us and we can help you out.
Welcome to Church!
Get some great looking free slides for your screens from these locations below.
Paperwork is needed when groups go to events, to ensure everyone is covered.
A form for taking Youth to Planetshakers is available here – but you can also edit it to suit the event you are taking a group of youth or kids to. REMEMBER – it is a sample form and will need adapting to your Church. The form can be downloaded from here:- Planetshakers Consent Travel Form
If you are going by private transport, you may want to get your drivers to complete this form:- Voluntary Drivers information Form