Website Northside Community Church
Conference Event Delivery Assistants (Casual)
Northside Community Church is looking for hardworking, team players with exceptional customer service skills to join our Northside Conference Centre Event Delivery team on a casual basis at Crows Nest, Sydney, reporting to our Conference Centre Manager. Are you passionate about events? Do you go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service? Are you a hardworking, humble, team player?
Northside Community Church is home to the Northside Conference Centre, one of Sydney’s best 5 star corporate venues. Just minutes from Sydney CBD, Northside Conference Centre in Crows Nest provides events with a difference. We have a greater purpose behind all we do and are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
Key duties of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver excellence in customer service
- Ensure event set-up, delivery and pack up is completed with excellence, including food service.
- Event coordinator support
- Venue opening and closing and maintenance, ensuring bathrooms, rooms and foyer cleaned between client breaks.
- Ensure NSW government Covid rules are followed at all times
- The hours may vary and shifts are on an adhoc basis depending on events booked. Most events are business hours but some Saturday work may be required.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
We are looking for well presented, professional and organised team members with a passion to support our clients. The successful candidates will ideally have the following skills:
- 2 years minimum of experience with event management
- Ability to maintain friendly and focussed customer service while busy and under pressure
- Strong & hard working with ability to set up tables and chairs
- Impeccable self-presentation, professionalism and ability to build rapport with our customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including intermediate computer literacy and proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Respectful, can take instructions and work well in a team
- Passionate to go the extra mile for our customers
This role requires the individual to understand, support and uphold the vision of Northside Community Church. It requires a focus and an understanding that excellent customer service is essential the delivery of all events.
If you have the above skills; and are looking for an exciting and rewarding role; and want to be considered for this position, please provide your current Resume, Cover letter, and one page response of your experience that addresses the key duties and essential skills. Your application is to be sent to Annie, Conference Centre Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close Friday 9th April, 2021, and the role will be filled by the earliest, most suitable applicants. Please note that only applicants short listed will be contacted. Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
You must sign in to apply for this position.