- PASTORAL CARE – Is a complete package of keeping admin, governance and systems all together in the one place. Fast forward to NOW and BAM, their package has exploded. 100% Aussie owned and operated which means sales and service are basically next door, PLUS a saving on cost as payments are all in $AUD! Click on the logo below and give their software a try – you won’t be disappointed Australian Based.
- FLURO – An overall platform for attendance reporting, volunteer signups, rosters, event management, song management, people management, newsletters, child protection management, websites, video hosting, mail outs and more. Visit Fluro for more information. Australian Based
- ELVANTO – Elvanto provides a huge range of tools to help your admin team be effective in their roles. Their advanced features are all inclusive, with no add-on modules and no extra charges. Have the ability to manage members and groups, print the reports you need; and that’s just the beginning.
- SENDER – Great for emails and subscriptions! Creative templates to choose from. Add a Subscription pop up box to your website. Form templates and more.
- SEND IN BLUE – Another email management platform is Send In Blue because it is much cheaper than other competitors and very simple to use. When you first join, you have to authorise your account by adding contacts, doing a template and sending the email. I would suggest only add a few staff contacts, let them know you’re doing a test and then send those emails to them. Once you get past that stage, it’s all good and operational, so you can send your campaigns. Now if you have over 300 emails to send out and you don’t want to sign up to the packages, upload your contacts in 3 or 4 separate groups, eg A-F in one lot, then G-M next etc. They will be in separate folders within the contact list on Send In Blue. Each day, send the email but tick the folder for only contacts A-F. Then the next day, send it again but with the G-M contacts etc.
- CHURCH METRICS platform can help see trends and help you understand where your Church is heading. Life.Church have provided a free program for you to use on your computer or phone, so you can see the health of your Church. See what Churches are using this tool on the Church Metrics website.
- STAFF DEVELOPMENT is important in any organisation. Here’s a free tool you can use with staff in your Church. A strong ministry starts with a strong team. Help your team set goals, expand their capacity, and become the leaders God’s called them to be. Develop.Me, an app with in the Life.Church Open Network, helps you create a culture of development in your church staff. Transform your performance review cycle into year-round growth and collaboration to help your team reach its goals.